We cast precision parts
Ketterer Druckguss – we cast precision parts
Ketterer Druckguss is known as a trusted supplier and post-processor of high-quality and technically challenging die-cast parts made of aluminium and zinc. As an innovative company, we are always ready to take the next step into the future and support our customers from the initial idea to the application-ready part or complete assembly.
Optimal in many different ways
From the initial idea to the application-ready part, we provide you with everything you need. This results in decisive advantages for you and your customers. As a competent partner, we solve your problem quickly and precisely through the dedicated work of experts who give you sound advice based on their extensive knowledge. You can rely on our team of specialists, who actively contribute to your thought process and bring their wide range of experience to bear so that you can offer your customers conclusive solutions to their problems – in a manner that is practical and tailored to their needs.
Quality work, piece by piece!
You expect uncompromising quality? We deliver! In this regard, an area of special focus for us is mouldmaking. We convert your drawings and 3D models into casting tools using state-of-the-art design tools, which are designed for a long service life with high dimensional stability. This is the basis for maximum product quality and economical production.
State-of-the-art and computer-monitored die-casting machines are used to guarantee excellent surface properties, thin walls, dense microstructure and high dimensional accuracy. For this reason, we deliberately avoid the use of scrap and internal recycling material.
Facts about Ketterer Druckguss
- 100% production and further processing in the Black Forest region
- Our plants are certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 50001:2011 and ISO 14001:2015
- In-house design, mouldmaking, toolmaking, filling simulations and 3D prototype printing are part of our design consulting services
- Use of various aluminium and zinc alloys
- From small quantities to more than 100,000 pieces
- In zinc die casting, we manufacture parts from 2 g to 1000 g and in aluminium die casting parts from 15 g to 3500
- This is accomplished in hot- and cold-chamber die-casting machines with closing forces of 20–80 and 125–510 tons, respectively
- Vacuum-assisted die casting possible if required
- Initial sampling: PPF report according to VDA2; PPAP
- Assembly of smaller assemblies
- State-of-the-art technologies for quality assurance
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
HALL 9, STAND 9-158
HALL 9, STAND 9-158